Hello and thank you for visiting our website! As the Owner of CGA Property Management, it is my goal to provide you with superior service seven days a week, 24 hours per day.
My local expertise and over 20 years of experience will benefit you in every aspect of owning your Real Estate Investment. From expert tenant screening to 24-hour maintenance and repair, you will find that CGA is the best Property Management Company in the business!!!
One of the most important aspects in being a successful landlord is to find and place the right tenant. When we recommend a tenant for your home, you can be sure they have passed our rigorous but fair screening process. For details of our screening criteria, please give us a call or e-mail.
We consider Sacramento an excellent place to own investment Real Estate and would love to tell you about the many neighborhoods we recommend. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss how we can best assist you with your real estate management needs.
– Chris K. Airola
• We are Family Owned
• We always answer the phone
• Full, departmentalized staff instead of relying on a single agent to handle all the tasks involved with property management
• No “hidden fees”
• You will not receive any surprise maintenance bills, we always contact the property owner when we receive a maintenance call
• We can be contacted 24/7 for maintenance emergencies
• You are welcome to use your own contractor or we have a list of licensed and insured contractors that we have built strong relationships
• We only charge for monthly management while you property is occupied and we are actively managing
• We do not hold owners to a long-term agreement, if your plans ever change you just let us know
CGA Property management has been awarded the “Property Management Company of the Year” by the Rental Housing Association of the Sacramento Valley in 2010, 2011 and 2012. We are active members of RHA and urge all of our clients to also become RHA members.
CGA Property Management is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has always maintained a Triple A rating with the bureau. Recently we have linked our website with the BBB so clients can look at our record anytime they wish.
CGA Property Management is a member of the “National Association of Residential Property Managers. CGA is listed in the national directory as a recommended property manager for the Sacramento region.
CGA subscribes to the “Best Business Practices and Ethical Guidelines” established by NARPM
SAR, CAR NAR
CGA is a member in good standing in:
The Sacramento Association of Realtors
The California Association of Realtors
The National Association of Realtors
The Placer County Board of Realtors
As a member of the above organizations, CGA subscribes to the “Best Business Practices and Ethical Guidelines” established by each organization.
- Tenants must earn a minimum of three times the monthly rent in income.
- Tenants may not have any past evictions
- Tenants must have a good rental history
When a property is vacant, we charge a one-time leasing fee of 45% of one month’s rent to find and place a qualified tenant. This fee is guaranteed for the term of the lease which is generally one year. Our monthly management fee is lower than most, give us a call to discuss your property and we will give you a free quote.
Tenants pay rent directly to CGA and call us when maintenance issues arise. Our maintenance staff is available 24-hours per day, seven days a week in case emergencies arise.
The owners of CGA personally oversee the management of each home in our portfolio. The CGA office staff is always available to assist you. We know your success lies in our ability to make sure your property is well cared for and the rent is paid on time.